The Supervisor Trainee Programme aims to offer you a promising career in the in-flight catering business.
Throughout the two-year training programme, supervisor trainee will become well versed with the core operations of the Company and be prepared to take up the role as one of our next generation leaders.
Upon successful completion of the two-year training programme, trainees will be appointed as Senior Supervisors. They will be responsible for supporting their teams to achieve the Company’s vision, mission and values.
Programme Curriculum & Highlights
- On-the-job attachment in different departments
- Classroom training in technical and management skills
- Exposure to building a people network
- Mentorship for guidance and direction
- Buddy system for mutual support
- Degree holder in any disciplines. Major in Hotel & Catering Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Industrial Management & Manufacturing System Engineering, Operations Management, Airport Operations & Aviation Logistics, Aviation Management, or Food Science disciplines will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capability to be a self-starter with initiative, a positive working attitude and willingness to accept different challenges
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- PC literate in Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Holder of driving license No. 1, 2 is a plus
- Shift duty is required
We offer a competitive remuneration package and full range of benefit.
Interested parties please complete the application form and send to us via post, email or fax to People Department.
Post: 11 Catering Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
Fax: (852) 2116 0523