The incumbent will contribute in our professional resources planning team to develop and implement long-term and short-term resources planning with end-to-end process approach. He/She will act as the key interface to estimate/project resources for daily operation needs and long-term business growth. He/She will also monitor and execute full process plan to seek for optimal utilization of labour, material, equipment and machinery.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of operational (system, manpower, equipment) performance and define operational problems and / or improvement opportunities
- Identify production and operation needs, and develop / implement resources plan to support operation, i.e. equipment supply vs demand, manpower shifts scheduling, etc.
- Assist in developing and maintaining statistical and other quantitative analysis methods to support development of efficient material/staffing plans by processes. Maintain reports to measure results vs plan
- Advise operation resources for realistic schedule and ensure resources are prudently utilized
- Coordinate with different departments to implement resources plan and monitor progress
- Monitor inventory level of materials and equipment
- Perform ad hoc task as assigned by Assistant Resources Planning Manager
- Degree holder, preferably in any operations management, business management or engineering related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing operation/ process improvement, preferably with at least 3 years’ operational knowledge of manufacturing (including assembly/ process improvement)
- Excellent project management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and statistical tools