The incumbent will report directly to the General Manager for leading our professional resources planning team, operational excellence team and operations control centre to develop and implement long-term and short-term resources planning with end-to-end process approach. He/She will also act as the key interface to roll out different strategic initiatives in processes, systems and capabilities required to enable operational efficiency and achieve cost-saving, as well as enhance the utilization of labour, material, equipment and machinery.
- Oversee the resources planning and control, production forecasting, labour, material and equipment utilization to achieve business objectives
- Develop resources planning strategies and implementation plans to support business growth. Ensure smooth and cost-efficient flow of production and operations services
- Plan and prioritize operational activities to ensure maximum corporate performance and minimum fight delay by closely monitoring the production and operation schedule and capacity
- Enhance the production flows and practice to achieve outstanding production quality and logistics services
- Lead and drive different continuous improvement initiatives in operation processes, manage technological innovation and enhance work flow efficiency to strengthen customer satisfaction, food quality and operational effectiveness
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure operational efficiency and achieve cost-saving
- Develop and deploy internal controls and organizational metrics dashboards
- Maintain optimally efficient inventory of production materials
- Design, implement and monitor the end-to-end process measurement for the Food Production Department and Operations Services Department to achieve synergy and drive productivity and efficiency
- Work with the Food Production Department and Operations Services Department to establish and maintain an effective business continuity plans and develop risk management programmes to minimize disruption to daily operations due to contingency
- Degree holder, preferably in any operations management, business management or engineering related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing operation/ process improvement/ resources planning, preferably with at least 5 years' operational knowledge of manufacturing (including assembly)/ airline inflight catering
- Black Belt Six Sigma qualification is a plus. Able to demonstrate mastery of Transactional Lean and Six Sigma tools or related operational excellence/ industrial engineering methodologies
- Knowledge of MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning) and ERP systems preferred
- Applied knowledge of modern technologies to automate transactional processes
- Excellent project management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong authentic leadership and interpersonal skills. Strong critical thinking and business acumen
- Proficiency in MS Office and statistical tools
We offer a competitive remuneration package and full range of benefit. Interested parties please send your resume to Head of People, 11 Catering Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants who do not receive notification for interview within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.