- Ensure the quotation costing accuracy in Menu Planning System (MPS) and perform cost analysis when required
- Complete error-free menu data in MPS according to the schedule
- Prepare and distribute menu information including menu specifications, photo albums, quotations, etc. to concerned parties in a timely manner
- Prepare the draft checklists for meal presentations by communicating with Menu Planners and Design Chefs, and provide to the Food Production Department for the preparation
- Record changes in meal presentations and update quotations if necessary
- Coordinate with different departments for product changes due to item shortage, food scare recall, etc.
- Train and supervise sub-ordinates.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Hotel and Catering, or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience, of which 2 years in airline, hotel, catering, or other similar industry
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Proficiency in PC applications including Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
- Good numerical, analytical and planning skills
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, customer oriented and self-motivated
- Shift duty is occasionally required