- Manage duty travel logistics and administration
- Arrange meetings, planning, invitations and record minutes
- Coordinate contract/ renewal arrangement, bills/invoices settlement, expense claims, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Performs ad hoc jobs as assigned by supervisor
- DSE/ F.7 or above
- At least 5 years administrative experiences in sizable company
- Knowledge in basic accounting is preferred
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of integrity
- Ability to handle correspondence with minimal supervision
- Strong organization skills with strong attention to details and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese, proficiency in Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing